SEMPA is working on setting dates for a future course. If you would like to be among the first to know when the next Ultrasound Course will be held, please sign our Ultrasound Course Interest List.
By signing the list, we will send you updates as they become available and you will have the opportunity to be among the first to register for the course when registration opens.
- Limited to 50 participants
- 1:5 faculty to student ratio
- Hands-on scanning of live models
- Simulation technology incorporated
- Lots of practice time
- Earn CME towards your EM-CAQ
- Faculty from emergency ultrasound fellowship programs
- Learn the core applications to emergency ultrasound
- Meals included
See what previous attendees had to say about the SEMPA Ultrasound Course:
"This is, by far, one of the best courses I have taken!"
"Excellent course. The lecture/skills format helped with retention of the material. Thank you for a great experience!"
"The proximity to leading experts in POCUS was awesome. You just can't get better than that."
"Each teacher brought something different to the table."
"This was an excellent course, the faculty were amazing and the models were great!"