Join hundreds of colleagues in the heart of the Southwest, Phoenix, Arizona, April 6-10, 2017, for the most comprehensive and in-depth emergency medicine education designed by and for PAs practicing in emergency departments, urgent care centers, rural hospitals and in the military.
The SEMPA 360 conference offers:
- Didactic sessions on a wide variety of EM topics
- Hands-on workshops
- Renowned emergency medicine faculty
- Opening reception at the Corona Ranch, including a rodeo show
- Exhibit hall that also includes a Wine & Cheese Reception
- Downtown Phoenix scavenger hunt
- SEMPA Town Hall Meeting
- Roundtable Discussions
- Product Showcases
- Research & Innovation Forum Poster Session
- Virtual SEMPA17
- A chance to sit for NCCPA’s CAQ Specialty Exam in Emergency Medicine
- Discounted pricing
Registration is Now Open. Visit the full conference site now.